The preferred operator skills card for the plant sector. To view CPCS card options, please click below.
Accredited plant training for all industries. To view NPORS plant categories, please click below.
Nationally-recognised powered access (MEWP) training. To view all IPAF courses, please click below.
SQA-approved 1-day course for CSCS Green Labourers Card. Click for more info.
MG Scotland bring 26 years of industry training experience to our clients who operate in a wide variety of sectors including construction, civil engineering, facilities management, utilities, local authorities and oil and gas. When you book with MG Scotland, you can be rest assured of quality and comprehensive training as we are accredited by a number of nationally recognised awarding bodies including:
• CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme)
• NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme)
• Lantra Awards
• NPTC (National Proficiency Test Council)
• SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority)
• City & Guilds
• RPA (Rail Plant Association)
• IPAF (International Powered Access Federation)