Loading / Unloading
This course instructs an operator in the correct safety procedures for the loading, unloading and securing of powered access machinery prior to or following transportation by road.
• Introduction: overview of course requirements
• Selection of suitable vehicle for transportation of load
• Method of loading and unloading
• Position of load on vehicle
• Marking of large loads
• How to secure a load
• Safety checks
• Positioning the vehicle for unloading
On successful completion, all delegates will receive an IPAF Certificate and can have the Loading / Unloading (LOAD) category added to their PAL Card, valid for 5 years from date of training.
Delegates must hold a valid (in date) Operator licence in the categories of machines they will be responsible for loading and unloading.